Date Posted : 2023-01-15
Job Type : Quality Manager
Location : Windsor
Annual Salary : Negotiable
Years Experience : 5
REFERRAL BONUS AVAILABLE
Quality Manager, Automotive
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum of 5 years quality management system experience
* Experienced with all aspects of APQP, hands on knowledge of PPAP process
* Proven ability to review and analyze dimensional reports
* Training and working knowledge on development of FMEA and control plans
* Full understanding of SPC and ability to apply within manufacturing
* Working knowledge of Measurement Systems Analysis
* Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience, not necessarily as a manager
* Quality auditing training and experience
* Post- secondary education in quality, CQE/CMQ designations an asset
* Establishes and maintains consistent quality operating procedures and documentation.
* Manages all quality reporting for timeliness and accuracy.
* Drives the quality system ensuring that procedures and practices are in place and being adhered to. Involvement in continuous improvement of these procedures and practices.
* Ensures quality system integrity by departmental involvement in APQP, customer and supplier issues.
* Manages the corrective action process ensuring a timely customer response; driving closure as well as ensuring the quality of the responses to prevent recurrence.
* Leads the coordination and submission of accurate PPAP documentation in a timely manner.
***Experience with Ford, GM and Toyota systems would be a desirable asset