||August 14, 2018|
||120 plus bonus|
- Responsible for all Finance and Accounting functions/personnel at the site including: AP, AR, cash,
fixed asset, cost control, and general accounting.
- Prepares annual budgets, forecasts, and monthly Outlooks encompassing full P&L, Net Working Capital, and capex spending.
- Strong link to Operation team: strategic partner for plant manager for financial analysis, dashboards, reports and explanation of plant results.
- Responsible for month end close in accordance with IFRS regulations: balance sheet reconciliation reviews, journal entry approvals, and timely completion.
- Coordinates with external auditors for quarterly and year-end audits
- Supports and works very closely with the BU Controller to provide financial information, heads-up communications, and details behind month end results.
- Partner with MP&L team and participates in the year-end physical inventory, as well as, co-champion of inventory accuracy, sub-contracting process, and receiving issues.
- Champion lean activities for the finance department and ensures team is working on continuous improvement initiatives
- Participation on site leadership committees including talent development, energy strategy, operations council and others
- Finance degree, MBA and/or Accounting designation an asset. Engineering background is an asset.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and inquisitive; customer-focused
- Ability to problem solve and get results
- This is a high profile business partner position. Candidate will be expected to be the CFO (not in title) of the Canadian plant.
- Plant Controller (5 yrs +)
- Manufacturing finance (7 yrs +)
- Automotive an asset (3 yrs+)
- Auditor experience an asset