Accounts Receivables, Supervisor
Date Posted : 2021-08-01
Job Type : Accounts Receivables, Supervisor
Location : Windsor
Annual Salary : Negotiable
Years Experience : 6 years plus
Accounts Receivables Supervisor
- Process and oversee daily invoice run
- Prepare daily bank deposit, research cash receipts, applying and posting unallocated cash
- Collect receivables from customers via phone and email
- Perform various reconciliations and analysis of invoice, remittance and payment date
- Resolve any over/short payments in consultation with Sales and address customer inquiries
- Review and processing of customer credits
- Prepare various reports in Excel, including daily credit limits report, weekly AR cash flow report, and weekly AR Aging report
- Maintain customer account information in ERP system
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts receivables principles.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willing to provide support to other team members.
Educational Qualification Required:
- Post-Secondary education in related topic required.